4. Breeder/sellers commitments for replacement is
another Akita puppy or adult to be of equal dollar value as original purchased price.
Akita to be replaced with the next available litter. ABSOLUTELY NO CASH SETTLEMENTS WILL
5. If the Akita should not receive a fair or better hip
satus reading by OFA at the age of 24 months Articles 3 & 4 shall be used for
replacement procedure. Purchaser is to understand once the Akita is used for breeding
contract is NULL AND VOID. If the Akitas preliminary hip x-rays were fair or better and
Akita use for breeding then after 24 months the hips to not clear OFA the breeder/seller
is not obligated by this contract to replace the Akita. FINAL HIP X-RAYS MUST BE DONE
NO LATER THAN 26 MONTHS OF AGE TO BE GUARANTEED BY THIS CONTRACT.
6. Eye certification guarantees apply the same as
article 5. Replacement guarantee procedures same as articles 3 & 4.
7. Breeder/Seller shall retain 3 stud rights on any male
Akita purchased. These studs to be for bitches owned by breeder/seller only.
8. Co-ownership conditions:
9. Additional Terms and Conditions:
10. This contract is formed and shall be governed by the
laws in the State of Minnesota and jurisdiction to resolve in disputes rests solely in a
court of competent jurisdiction in the county of Freeborn in Minnesota.